My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 10, 2017

Looking forward to The Mummy :)

When I was a kid I loved watching old monster movies on tv. They all seems silly now but back then I was terrified by them. Some that I especially remember are Attack of the Crab Monsters, Forbidden Planet, The Monster That Challenged the World, Attack of the Mushroom People, and Night of the Demon (which I posted about here). Strangely, I don't remember any old mummy movies from back then, but this one with Tom Cruise looks like it will be good ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

I forgot how much fun it was watching movies like that on TV. I remember it was one of those nights I learned that you could put too much butter on popcorn. What a soggy mess, bleh

3:50 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yeah, late night tv movies :) Makes me think of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home