My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 25, 2016

More links

It's been hard to motivate myself to post stuff here - I've been somewhat depressed since I hurt my knee - but here's some of what I've been reading:

- So, the UK voted to leave the EU ... British Lose Right to Claim That Americans Are Dumber .... Brexit Is Also a Big Blow to the Environment... British scientists are freaking out about 'Brexit' too

- Jesuit Thomas Reese points out that Downsizing the Roman Curia is not reform

- The Republicans continue to thwart progress: GOP Excludes Birth Control From Zika Bill, Playing Political Games with Children’s Health

- And ;) ...


1 Comments:

Blogger crystal said...

Sorry, but if you keep posting comments with a link to your business, I will delete them as spam. If you are interested in commenting as an individual, that will be fine.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home