My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Sleepy Hollow: old and new

I've just seen the first episode of the new (3rd) season of Sleepy Hollow. It appears that a lot has changed, and not just the hair ;) ...



Many of the actors I really liked on the show have left, like Clancy Brown who portrayed Sheriff August Corbin. OK, yes, he died in the very first episode, but on Sleepy Hollow that doesn't keep you from showing up in episodes. Remember when Clancy was The Kurgan :) ...



Also gone from Sleepy Hollow now ... John Cho (Star Trek) who played Officer Andy Brooks, Katia Winter who played Ichabod's wife, and John Noble (Fringe) who portrayed Ichabod's son.

Also gone is Matt Barr who played Nick Hawley, an arms and artifacts dealer ...



And I'll especially miss Orlando Jones who played Captain Frank Irving (heh - get it?) ....



I hope the show will still be worth watching, but it won't be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home