My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 20, 2014

Johnny Cash and Defiance


- the post-apocalyptic Gateway Arch

In my latest effort to find a fun science fiction tv series to rent, I've come upon Defiance ...

The show takes place in the future on a radically transformed Earth containing new species, some having arrived from space, many others the result of contamination by terraforming technology which has transformed native flora and fauna in unforeseen ways. Joshua Nolan (Grant Bowler) works as the lawman for the town of Defiance, a community where humans and intelligent extraterrestrial species coexist. The show follows Nolan, his adopted alien daughter Irisa (Stephanie Leonidas), and the town's new mayor, Amanda Rosewater (Julie Benz).

Here's a review - 'Defiance' Review: New Syfy Drama Comes Out With Guns Blazing

I've only watched the pilot episode so far, but I like the actors (Graham Greene is in it) and I was weirdly captivated by this scene at the beginning in which the main character tries to cheer up his adopted alien daughter by singing along to the Johnny Cash song, Jackson .) ...


2 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

Christal! I mean crystal, that's what I call a Defiance of Johnny Cash new species of alien cells and "I" luv, "I" mean love "IT". Whatever YA do, make sure that Victor doesn't get win of "IT" because his so called five per sent age cells would just be angry with US (usual sinners), "I" mean us 95% godly cells who are in charge of Victor's twenty first century body.
Believe "IT" or not Victor doesn't believe in aliens of any form and long story short, Victor doesn't understand that his GOD (Good Old Dad) never really created Angels who were invisible and still exist in that state. As a matter, "I" spoke to some of the alien children cells and they've confirmed "IT" and long her, "I" mean longer story shorter, Victor's so called five per sent "Jesus combined cells" really believe that GOD told all angels to leave puppets, "I" mean all human parasites, no, no, "I" mean Victor's "Jesus cells" don't know what they are talking about when they speak of smoke and shadow ferry tales like ...

Cor. 10:16-17.
Brothers and sisters:
The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

Come on "I" ask YA all human animals, "I" mean all YA good humans, are we aliens not your true evolutionist, "I" mean your actual Surrogates host and if we are then tell Victor's Jesus to stop giving Angels all the credit and making them our boss for eternity cause angels don't exist and..................and......................and................

END YA SAY sinner vic? BE NICE! DON'T BE LIKE THAT NOW!

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/theanchoress/2014/06/17/cordileones-march-for-marriage-response-a-gem/

Go figure sister! I mean brothers and sisters! LOL :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0ujz2iC-8

God Bless Peace

5:29 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor. Thanks for the links :)

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home