My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

At Oxford University ...



Take a virtual tour of Oxford University and watch interviews and a science/faith/philosophy discussion with Keith Ward, Alister McGrath, and John Lennox. Keith Ward mentions in his interview a personal religious experience he once had of Jesus, and also that he has always preached at local churches (he's an Anglican priest) as well as taught. Wish I could find his sermons online somewhere. And in the discussion part, he asserts that believing in God is all about personal experience of God ... he's so Ignatian :)



Here's part 1 ...



And part 2 ...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Hello again Crystal! It has been awhile since I've been around and this post of yours will take a little more time to finish than I had planned to spend but I can say truly that I'm planning on listening to these three speaker all the way this time.

While I was listening, I was distracted by CNN because they had a speech that was given by your good U.S. president and long story short, it would be great someday to hear these university experts give us their take on your president's speech in the future.

Crystal, I would ask you to say a little prayer as to whether, I should start a third blog cause again sinner vic tells me that i could be of help to humanity if "I" had "ONE" (LOL!)

Anyway, since I've closed my last blog, I've always thought that because of the love that I have for my family and friends, I should not start a new blog and you as one of my old internet friend who have learn to agree to disagree in the pass on you know what probably still accept that it does not hurt to pray for each other. Right? :)

Well, I'm going to go back to listening to the rest of these discussion films you provided but in the mean time I'll leave you with this site > http://timeforreflections.blogspot.ca/ < which might show you a little bit of what I've been up to in my old age these days.

God Bless Peace

11:33 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor. Thanks for the link - I like the way the blog looks. Yes, praying for each other is a good thing :)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home