My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 27, 2013

Old photos

Looking though old photos today. There were a few from my one trip to Europe just after college. When I posted on the blog about that trip (here and here), I only used Wikipedia Commons photos of the sites because the few that we had taken ourselves were of such really awful quality (like the one of me at the Vatican Museum). But seeing them today, I thought I'd post a few of them anyway, awful or not ;).

Here's my mom in front of the Eiffel Tower ....



My sister in front of a restaurant in the Dolomites - you can only faintly see the peaks in the background ....



And me at the same place ...



And my mom and sister in Rome with the dome of St. Peter's Basilica in the background ...



Sadly, most of our photos were anonymous - of the sites and strangers, not of *us* at the sites - like this one of the Erechtheion ...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

(((But seeing them today, I thought I'd post a few of them anyway, awful or not ;). )))

Crystal, me, myself and i don't care what any body says, "I" finally know that you're a true child of GOD (Good Old Dad)

I hear YA! What do you mean Victor or is "IT" simply sinner vic NOW? :(

Go Figure! :)

Please keep praying for U>S (usual sinning) cells.

Peace

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Victor said...

All kidding aside, I really am enjoying the beautiful pictures and stories.


Not even finished yet! :)

God Bless you and your family

5:42 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks, Victor. God bless you too :)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home