My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Rats!

When I was in college, my mom, who was also going to college as a psych major, brought home a little rat who had been attacked by his mates at the school lab. We named him Ratso and he became a wonderful pet - he'd lick peanut butter off our fingers, go on trips around town riding on our shoulders, tease us by dragging our homewaork into his cage :) I thought of him today when I saw this video from RedRover (United Animal Nations), a group that rescues animals during disasters .....



3 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

Hi Crystal,
I thought I made a comment, but it seems not to appear. How are you doing?

8:15 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Lian :)

Are you blogging again?

I'm pretty much the same. How are you guys? Have you moved back to NY?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Liam said...

I hope to start blogging again. We're still in Salt Lake, but we'll be moving next year some time.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home