My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Today ...



- hmmm - since the movie Lincoln has been out, I've been getting hits on my past post about the movie The Conspirator .

- Christianity Today has a past interview with the creator of the movie Primer (see my previous post) ... A Primer on Filmmaking

- a US Catholic article about how Francis of Assisi created the first nativity scene with and ox and a donkey. I like his Francis' take on the nativity better than the pope's ;)

- speaking of the pope's book, Bart Ehrman has a post about it.

- Oh, and I almost forgot ... coming to a theater near us, Jurassic Park 3D :) ...






1 Comments:

Blogger Dorispinto1001 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home