My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I saw in my travels today

Dina has an interesting post on Yom Kippur .... Absalom's Pillar and Yom Kippur

Some beautiful underwater photography by Alexander Semenov ... here

Mark Goodacre has a comprehensive update on the status of the papyrus mentioning Jesus' wife ... The Gospel of Jesus' Wife: Latest News

A visit to the Apple movie trailer home to watch their Quicktime trailer for The Hobbit :) Quicktime always looks better on my computer than Flash for some reason, but I don't know how to embed that, so ...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Thanks for taking us along :)

looking forward to the movie

10:15 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Precioussss!

11:51 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Richerd,

Me too about the movie. I didn't think I would like it without my favorite character, Aragorn, being in it, but the trailer looks really good.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

Yes but there is a dragon I hear, and lots of dwarfs

7:32 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

And Gollum too - read the book as a teen :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home