My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 16, 2012

For the first time in my whole life ...



... I've bought a hose :) All the hoses here were bought by my parents long ago and who knew that drinking from the average garden hose can be dangerous, but when I saw a "safe" hose at the store I got it, since not only the birds but the squirrels and even the neighbor's cat drink out of the bird baths in the yard.

The little brown squirrel on a tree stump ...



The gray squirrel is more afraid of me ....



The roses have started blooming ...




2 Comments:

Blogger William D. Lindsey said...

Beautiful pictures, Crystal. Congrats on becoming a hoseowner. I think it's a life passage.

6:38 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Thanks :) Actually I'm just the owner of half a house - when my mom died she left the house to my sister and me but my sis lives elsewhere and kindly lets me live here.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home