My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dream



Song in my head today - Sogno, sung by Andrea Bocelli. Translation of the lyrics below the Tube.



Dream

Go, I will wait for you
The flowers in the garden mark the time
Here I will draw the day of your return
You are so sure of my love
You take it away with you
Cupped in your hands
when you touch your face
As you still think of me
And if you need to, you can show the world
The world that doesn't know what life there is
in an uncaring absent heart
Doesn't know what life there is
In that only the heart can feel
Doesn't know.

Here I will wait for you
And steal kisses from time
Time is not enough to erase
The memories and the desire that
Remains closed in your hands
That you bring to your face.
You still think of me
It will follow you and passing me in the city
I'll still be here
Dreaming of things that I don't know about you.
Where is the road that You will take on your return
I dream

Here I will wait for you
And steal kisses from time
I dream
A noise, the wind awakens me
And you're already here.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then comes marriage and divorce...

I may have become jaded because of my health situation - I used to be six two, and an all-around athlete/Romeo - but, to paraphrase an early eighties pop song:

"I've lost that loving feeling" when it comes to romance.

Btw, one good thing about a progressive emaciating disease that leaves you stooped way over is that you can lie about what you used to look like, lol!

OF COURSE I would not personally ever do such a thing...

9:27 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Paul,

Yeah, I know about the marriage and divorce part. That's why it's good the song is in Italian - if you don't speak that language, like me, you can pretend it's about something else :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger victor said...

Crystal,

You better be careful cause some one might figure out that one of our cell have been secretly meanting in time.

I don't know but this poem sure comes awfully close to "IT!" You recall don't you? Our little flower cell secret lost love romance in time without the human heart. Careful or the world might find out about US! :)

God Bless,

Peace

11:41 AM  
Blogger victor said...

I've just re-read what I wrote here and it doesn't make any sense to me either!

Meanting in time! I meant to say meeting in time.

I hear ya Crystal! Victor, enough is enough don't you think?

Not always! :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor,

No worries, all is well :)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home